Blue Pro Garage is proud to announce a successful garage door repair service for a client in Rancho Mirage, CA. We are a full-service garage door company that provides emergency garage door repair services. Being a family-owned and operated business, we treat our clients like one and we'll never let you down. With over 25 years of experience, our technicians are well-trained and can quickly restore your residential or commercial garage door.
If you're having issues with your garage door, you don't have to spend any more time dealing with the hassles it brings. We offer emergency garage door repairs and we'll be at your location in no time.
So if you're looking for emergency garage door repair services in Rancho Mirage CA or anywhere else in the area, trust Blue Pro Garage! We guarantee our workmanship will exceed your expectations and keep your home secure at all times.
Why Do You Need an Emergency Garage Door Repair Service?
It's easy to get caught up in a panic when your garage door breaks. After all, you probably don't want it to break down when you're in the middle of making a grocery run or carrying some heavy boxes from the car into the house. But while it's not a bad idea to call for an emergency garage door repair when you notice the first sign of a malfunctioning garage door, there are some instances where it can be fixed by yourself. Here are some situations where you really need help from a pro:
Your door is stuck in the open position
An emergency garage door repair service is needed in this situation especially if you're running a business or if it's in the middle of the night and you're afraid someone or some animal might get inside your home.
Your springs and cables are broken
Due to the function of the springs and cables being the counterbalance of the system, it is always the first one to break. If you see any signs of wear and tear, rust, and snapped cables, it's best to call an emergency garage door repair company. This is the most dangerous part as well. It can cause serious damage once the spring snaps and fly off anywhere in the garage or the door may slam shut as the springs and cables fail.
Your Panels Are Broken
Collision with the door can break the panels. If you notice a broken panel on your garage door, it's best to call a professional immediately and refrain from opening or closing the door until repairs are made—doing so can cause further damage.
Your Safety Reversal System Is Malfunctioning
This is one of the most dangerous situations yet aside from broken springs. If your safety reversal system is malfunctioning, it can no longer detect anything that is in the way of the garage and will no longer reverse. A good example is if you try closing the door and stand in between the sensors of the safety reversal system and you'll notice it won't close and will open once again. If it doesn't, then it'll be very dangerous for you, your family, or your employees. (It's best to try putting a box instead of yourself as well.)
The best way to solve this issue is to contact a professional garage door company to check if your safety reversal system is operating properly. They will be able to replace old or broken parts with new ones that can now detect objects in front of it and trigger the reverse mechanism when needed.
How Often Should a Garage Door Be Serviced?
While a garage door lasts around 15 to 30 years, with maintenance and repairs, its parts do not last as long. It is recommended that you should have your garage door inspected every year for maintenance and repairs.
If you want to be sure, you can have a professional inspect it every 6 months if you frequently use the garage door. In addition, learning how to maintain your garage door is a bonus and saves you money from costly replacement parts. How do you do that? Keep on reading!
Garage Door Maintenance Tips To Avoid Costly Repairs In The Future
We understand that the idea of taking care of a garage door by yourself might seem intimidating. But really, there's no need to be scared. Garage doors are designed to last for decades, and they can easily do so if you keep an eye on them and perform maintenance every once in a while. Here are some things that you can do to make sure your garage door will last for years and won't have to replace anything for the tenth time this month:
- Lubricate the moving parts such as the rollers, hinges, opener chains or screws, and other moving parts. This will prevent any rust or corrosion and keep your moving parts running smoothly.
- Replacing the weatherstripping is another garage door maintenance tip you can do by yourself. This part is located on the bottom of the door and will need replacing once you see that it is brittle or has cracks on it. You can find a replacement at any home improvement or hardware store in your area.
- Cleaning the tracks of your garage door is still an important part of ensuring its longevity. The tracks are the paths that your garage door travels on and as debris builds up over time, it can become hard for your garage door to operate smoothly. The good news is that although any major adjustments to the tracks are only done by professionals, you can keep it clean regularly so you can prolong its usage.
- Listen closely to the sound it makes. If your garage door makes any weird, grinding, or scraping noises, it's best to call an emergency garage door repair company to ensure that it will be fixed immediately.
- And lastly, test your safety reversal system. Try placing a box on the ground in the path of the doors so that the sensor can see it and try closing the garage door. If it touches the box and reverses, it's working. If it touches the box and still keeps on closing, then you may need an emergency garage door repair company.
In Need of a Garage Door Repair? Let Blue Pro Garage Handle Your Needs!
At Blue Pro Garage, we understand that emergencies happen and it’s imperative to have your garage door repaired in a timely manner. Don’t wait to have your garage door fixed and hire an amateur who won’t get the job done right – let us take care of all your needs! Our professionals have years of experience in the garage door industry and understand what it takes to restore your garage door repair back to its original condition. We strive to help you maintain safe access when entering and leaving your home with our quality repairs.
With a free quote from Blue Pro Garage, get back on track today with same-day service in Rancho Mirage! Contact us for peace of mind knowing that your residential garage door is taken care of by the professional team at Blue Pro Garage. It's time to join other area residents who put their trust in the company that goes above and beyond – let Blue Pro Garage handle your emergency service needs!